National guidelines and pathways
- Endocrine and DiabetesHaematology, Pathology and Infection
- Women's and Sexual HealthCancer and Palliative CareCardiovascular and LipidsEndocrine and DiabetesHaematology, Pathology and InfectionMSK and RheumatologyRespiratory and SmokingMental Health, Learning Disability & Autism
- Cardiovascular and LipidsHaematology, Pathology and InfectionEndocrine and DiabetesRenal, Urology and Men's Health
- Endocrine and Diabetes
- Cancer and Palliative CareEndocrine and Diabetes
NG85 covers diagnosing and managing pancreatic cancer in adults aged 18 and over. It aims to improve care by ensuring quicker and more accurate diagnosis, and by specifying the most effective treatments for people depending on how advanced their cancer is.
- Cardiovascular and LipidsCancer and Palliative CareEndocrine and DiabetesHaematology, Pathology and InfectionMental Health, Learning Disability & AutismOphthalmology
- Cardiovascular and LipidsEndocrine and DiabetesRenal, Urology and Men's Health
- Cardiovascular and LipidsEndocrine and Diabetes
- Cancer and Palliative CareWomen's and Sexual HealthPaediatricsHaematology, Pathology and InfectionOphthalmologyEndocrine and Diabetes
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?